BRAIN INJURY CASE MANAGER – CHEADLE, STOCKPORT
Permanent, Full-Time Post (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm)
We are looking for a Nurse, OT, Physio, Social Worker, registered health or social care professional to join our expanding case management team. Working with paediatric and adult clients who have sustained neurological or complex orthopaedic injuries, you would be responsible for a client caseload, primarily within Greater Manchester, Lancashire & Leeds. You will undergo an induction programme and have regular supervision and mentorship.
The role includes assessing immediate and ongoing needs, goal setting and reviews, coordination of services and a creative approach are essential elements of the role and we require a dynamic, proactive & motivated individual. Effective communication, risk awareness, humour and a positive attitude are essential requirements for the role.
If you like thinking on your feet, working with the unusual and unpredictable, making a difference and meeting challenges head on, case management is the field to be in. If you like working in a strong, supportive and friendly team, Link Case Management Ltd is the place to be.
The interview process currently consists of a video conference formal interview, an IT and literacy exercise and an informal virtual or in-person meeting with some of our team.
Job offers are subject to satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Screening and references and include a 6-month probation period.
Salary £33,500 – £35,000 and is dependent upon relevant experience. Benefits include pension scheme, Health Cash Plan, Employee Assistance Programme, ongoing training, regular supervision, 25 days annual leave (plus BHs), client mileage and expenses.
- A professional qualification & current registration
- 2-years post-registration experience
- Commitment to client safeguarding, dignity & respect
- Ability to dynamically risk assess & creatively problem-solve
- Ability to identify & monitor client goals
- Punctuality & excellent time management
- Full driving licence with access to a reliable vehicle insured for business use
- Ability to work from home & ensure a secure & confidential home-working environment
- Flexibility & creative thinking
- Ability to incorporate client and company values into your practise
- Excellent communication skills & standards, both verbal & written
- Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word & Outlook (or similar email client)
- Ability to maintain a professional image
- Patience & a non-judgmental approach
- Excellent sense of humour
- Experience in the social care and rehabilitation settings
- Case management experience
- Experience in brain & spinal injury
- Experience of complex & challenging behaviour management
- Experience of working within the medico-legal arena
- Clean driving licence
Call 0161-445-5500 or 07714457705, or email email@example.com for an application pack & quote LCM56-21.
Female Support Workers – Ulverston, Cumbria (Genuine exclusion under The Equality Act 2010)
Female Support Workers required for part-time, full-time & bank positions – combination of day & waking night shifts. Flexibility required to cover sickness & holidays – Direct client employment
Our 14-year old client is a fantastic young lady who enjoys sensory activities, music and spending time with her family. As a result of negligence at birth, she suffers with cerebral palsy and significant development delay. She is completely dependent on others and requires assistance with all aspects of daily living.
In this role you will be required to assist our client with her daily routine, including personal care, feeding and administering medication. She receives therapies from a team of specialists, and you will be trained to implement her programmes, including hydrotherapy, into a daily routine. You will be responsible for keeping the client’s room and the carer’s area tidy, stocked and in order. This delightful client attends a special school and you may be required to accompany her, adding another layer of variety to this role.
We are looking for caring, dynamic, motivated carers who are willing to learn and enjoy working within a family home, understanding the difference between a friendly professional rather than a professional friend. It is essential that you are a team player as you will be working alongside our client’s parents and other team members. This is a rewarding position and an excellent opportunity to gain new skills and experience. Mandatory and bespoke ongoing training and supervision will be provided. Effective communication, risk awareness, humour and a positive attitude are essential elements for this role.
The interview process will consist of a video conference formal interview and an informal in-person meeting with our client & their Case Manager.
Rate of pay: £12.50 per hour Monday-Sunday. £25.00 per hour for Bank Holidays worked
- Full driving licence
- Ability to work the shifts required
- Confident in water
- Commitment to client safeguarding, dignity & respect
- Flexibility & reliability
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet & dynamically risk assess
- NVQ/QCF in Health & Social Care or Care Certificate
- Professional experience in health & social care
- Experience of working in client’s home & health & social care delivery
- Understanding of cerebral palsy
- No convictions
Call 0161-445-5500 or 07714457705, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack & quote LCM58-21.
Link Case Management Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our clients and we will regularly provide training and undertake screening of all applicants and employees. Job offers are subject to satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Screening & references and include a 6-month probation period. By applying for this vacancy, you agree to Link CM Ltd sending your CV and contact details directly to our client’s parents for their consideration.